|NAME OF THE ACTIVITY||CHECK LIST|
|Enrolment of Members|| 1. Form 2 to be submitted duly filled in and signed
2. Enrolment without COP fees to be remitted - Rs.1600
3. Enrolment with COP fees to be remitted - Rs.2400
4. Proof of age, Degree certificate and final pass mark sheets and Final pass certificate duly attested to be enclosed
5. GMCS Certificate is compulsory for those who have passed in the Final examination under New Syllabus - To be enclosed
|Grant of COP|| 1. Form No.6 duly filled and signed by the member
2. Fees to be remitted is Rs.800/-
3 On no account both para 2 & 3 should both be scored out
1. Form 3 & 6 to be submitted (incase member holding COP)
2. Fees to be remitted is Rs800/-
3. Service certificate/ Balance Sheet of the organisation for the last 5 years of employment in case of members not holding Certificate of practice.
|Cancellation of Certificate|| 1. Request should be received in writing mentioning the exact date of cancellation within 30 days of such cancellation.
2. If a member wants to cancel the COP on or after 2nd April, COP fee together with membersip fee has tobe remitted for the relevant financial year.
3. In case the member wants to cancel his COP on or before 1st April, the request should reach this office within 30 days but no COP fee is required to be paid.
4. The original script of COP should be returned along with the request.
|Restoration of cop with Retrospective||1. Form 101 to be submitted on or before 31st March.along with a sum of Rs.800/-|
|Removel of Name Due to Own Request|| 1. Request should be received in writing duly signed.
2. Membership fee should be remitted for the relevant year.
|Removal of Name Due to Death|| 1. Death certificate of the deceased member.
2. Partner of the deceased member
|Restoration of Membership|| 1. Form 9 duly filled in and signed together with requisite annual membership fees, restoration fee and the membership fee for year in which the name was removed.
2. In case wish to apply for COP, further sum of Rs.800/- to be remitted.
|Change in Name|| 1. Request should be received duly signed by the member.
2. In case of female member - marriage invitation in original and/or attested true copy of the marriage registration certificate to be sent.
3. In case of other members - Gazette Notification to be sent
4. Attested true copy of the affidavit duly sworn in before a First ClassMagistrate/Notary Public as the case may be (in case there is no official State Gazette) along with the original copy of advertisement in a leading Newspaper.
|Additional Qualification||Request should be received from the member along with the attested true copy of Degree certificate / membership certificate of the professional Institutes.|
|Paid Assistants|| 1. Paid assistant joining confirmation should be received from the firm
2. Intimation should be received within 30 days of the date of joining
|Change of Address|| 1. Letter intimating the change in address should be duly signed by the member
2. In case the member is incharge of a firm/s he has to inform that the firm/branch in which he is in-charge has also been changed.
|Approval of Firm Name||1. Form 117 duly signed by all the partners to be sent to our Head office at New Delhi|
|Constitution of Firm|| 1. Form 18 duly filled in and signed by all the partners to be sent to the Regional office.
2. A copy of the approval letter received from HO at New Delhi to be enclosed
|Reconstitution|| 1. Form 18 duly filled in and signed by all the partners including the incoming partner.
2. Retirement letter from the outgoing partner/s stating the exact date of retirement.
|Branch Office Opening/Closing||1. Form 18 duly filled in and signed by all the partners|
|Second Office Opening/Closing|| 1. Second office is applicable only to Head office.
2. A letter signed by one of the partners informing the address, exact date of opening and distance (in Kilo meters) from the Head office
3. A letter signed by one of the partners informing the date of closure of the second office.
|Change in Firm Name|| 1. Form 117 duly filled in and signed by all the partners of the firm to be sent to the Head office at New Delhi along with a covering letter stating that the Form 117 meant for the change in Firm name furnishing old firm name with firm registration number.
2. After getting firm name approvaL Form 18 to be submitted to the Regional office duly filled in and signed by all the partners.
|Firm Closure||1. A letter duly signed by the proprietor/partners stating the exact date of closure of the firm|